RWBY Season 6 Episode 4 Review




RWBY Season 6 Episode 4 Review So That's How It Is
The Sins Of Ozpin Shall Be Visited Upon Oscar
Ozpin was really hurt by reliving the story and having the others find out. I would not want to relive that if I was him.
Ozpin got Detroit smashed and man is Oscar gonna feel that. Qrow says meeting Ozpin was the worst luck of his life and to be honest I felt that one given who it was coming from and how you could tell he meant it.

Qrow is always drunk probably to numb the pain of his semblance however now that he feels as though the purpose Ozpin gave him was not real he will probably turn to even more drink. In the entrance we see hands pulling a drinking Qrow down, we learn in this episode those are from Salem because she used those same dark hands to pull down Hazel. If Salem were to kidnap Qrow perhaps his bad luck semblance would work against her. In the entrance it looks like those dark hands also try to get Ruby, Salem's interest in her is probably because of her silver eyes
In my episode 2 review before Jin revealed Ozpins story I predicted that the truth would lead to Jaune blaming Ozpin for Pyrrha's death because of the entrance. Judging by the reaction of team RWBY I think I may be right.

Jin said that Salem cannot be destroyed that does not make her unbeatable. We still do not know what Oscar's semblance is and given that Ozpin is based on the wizard of OZ and Oscar is the wizard of OZ's real name we can guess that this will be Ozmar or Ozpin's last reincarnation. Salem cannot die until she understands the importance of both life and death according to the god of light so if Oscar's semblance can influence Salem in some way perhaps there is a chance maybe with a power-up from Jaune.
Honestly, I feel quite strongly for Ozpin he's taken lifetimes to move on and I can't blame him for not wanting to destroy all hope. After the truth was found out Ozpin became more honest, I feel like Ozpin is a teenager hiding in Oscars head the way a teenager may refuse to come out of their room. I get that Ozpin or Ozmar has withheld a lot of information and he should have been more honest given that Qrow especially is risking his life and ha given much of his life to Ozpin's cause, however, I think he was due to some empathy. Am I the only one or does everyone else think that the reactions from everybody were entirely justified?
Tell Me In The Comments Below

No comments:

Post a Comment

FATE/EXTELLA [THE BEST] (MULTI-LANGUAGE)

RWBY Season 6 Episode 2 Review